Validate your skills to deliver quality solutions based upon hyperService® technology. The NextAxiom® Certification Program is the foundation for success in your professional work as a key resource to your clients, colleagues, and organization.
Key benefits of becoming certified:
- Recognition of your knowledge and proficiency
- Validation of expertise and skills upon passing the exams
- Designation as NextAxiom® Certified Professional
- Delivery of quality projects faster with trained and certified team members
The NextAxiom® Certification Program establishes standards for knowledge and skills using the NextAxiom® platform to successfully implement mission-critical IT systems.
Available certifications include:
- NextAxiom® Certified Developer
- NextAxiom® Certified Senior Developer
- NextAxiom® Certified Principal
- Select the certification you would like to pursue. If you are unsure, click on each certification title, and read the descriptions.
- Successfully complete the courseware and/or classes necessary for eligibility for your certification role.
Prepare for the test using the following resources:
- Sample / Assessment test
- NextAxiom® training and reference materials
- Complete and pass the test
- Be sure to keep the Examination Score Report provided upon test completion, as your record of taking the test.
- Once you have completed your certification requirements, your certification will be awarded and a certificate will be issued.
Obtaining your certificate:
Once your certification is awarded, your certificate will be sent to you via e-mail. Please ensure that we have your current e-mail address on file by keeping your profile up to date.
NextAxiom® Test Retake Policy:
If a certification exam is not completed successfully on the first attempt, there is no waiting requirement before taking the test a second time. However, on subsequent attempts, candidates will not be permitted to take the same test more than twice within a 30-day period.
Your privacy is important to NextAxiom®:
Our privacy practices are designed to protect your personal information. Certification data is considered to be private, and is not released without authorization.
- Legal documentation is required for a "name change" to be made to certification records. (Legal documentation could include a marriage license, etc.)
Personal identification numbers:
- Personal ID numbers, such as your social security or social insurance number, should not be used as a candidate/testing ID. If you are using a personal ID, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your candidate/testing ID.
The test pricing is currently $149 per test. The prices are updated annually on January 1st of each year.
Contact us to get started.
Fill out the form below and a representaive will get in touch with you.