Validate your skills to deliver quality solutions based upon the NextAxiom® technology. The NextAxiom® Certification Program is the foundation for success in your professional work as a key resource to your clients, colleagues, and organization.
Key benefits of becoming certified:
- Recognition of your knowledge and proficiency
- Validation of expertise and skills upon passing the exams
- Designation as NextAxiom® Certified Professional
- Delivery of quality projects faster with trained and certified team members
The NextAxiom® Certification Program establishes standards for knowledge and skills using the NextAxiom® platform to successfully implement mission-critical IT systems.
Available certifications include:
- NextAxiom® Certified Developer
- NextAxiom® Certified Senior Developer
- NextAxiom® Certified Principal
- Select the certification you would like to pursue. If you are unsure, click on each certification title, and read the descriptions.
- Successfully complete the courseware and/or classes necessary for eligibility for your certification role.
Prepare for the test using the following resources:
- Sample / Assessment test
- NextAxiom® training and reference materials
- Complete and pass the test
- Be sure to keep the Examination Score Report provided upon test completion, as your record of taking the test.
- Once you have completed your certification requirements, your certification will be awarded and a certificate will be issued.
Obtaining your certificate:
Once your certification is awarded, your certificate will be sent to you via e-mail. Please ensure that we have your current e-mail address on file by keeping your profile up to date.
NextAxiom® Test Retake Policy:
If a certification exam is not completed successfully on the first attempt, there is no waiting requirement before taking the test a second time. However, on subsequent attempts, candidates will not be permitted to take the same test more than twice within a 30-day period.
Your privacy is important to NextAxiom®:
Our privacy practices are designed to protect your personal information. Certification data is considered to be private, and is not released without authorization.
- Legal documentation is required for a "name change" to be made to certification records. (Legal documentation could include a marriage license, etc.)
Personal identification numbers:
- Personal ID numbers, such as your social security or social insurance number, should not be used as a candidate/testing ID. If you are using a personal ID, you may contact us at email@example.com to change your candidate/testing ID.
The test pricing is currently $149 per test. The prices are updated annually on January 1st of each year.
Please fill out the fields below so someone from our Team can get in touch with you. Thank you.