Great upside opportunity for an exceptional Senior Java Engineer in an emerging and innovative platform software company!
We are looking for an energetic, highly-motivated Developer to join our fast paced team. You will be responsible for refining requirements, developing solutions using our platform, implementations of solutions, release and ongoing platform product support and testing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 solid years of commercial Java Swing programming
- Experience using Angular framework is a big plus
GENERAL OPERATIONAL SKILLS
- Must be team-player with solid communication skills, strong time-management, creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to directly work with and support customers
- Ability to work in a high pressure, deadline oriented, and fast paced environment
- Experience providing customer support to users over all mediums; email, web and telephone
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Available for limited travel to deliver custom plug-ins and products within customer environments
You will be a key contributor to a truly disruptive platform in the enterprise software space. We are at the forefront of technology and blazing new ground with a new software componentization technique that simplifies all the functions of middleware and SOA development. In the past few years, we have been successfully applying this innovative technology to solve very challenging enterprise software development and integration problems.
Your competitive compensation package will include salary and healthcare benefits with exceptional potential for career growth as our success continues.
Willing to travel approximately 10% to customer locationsThis job description supersedes all previous job descriptions. The job description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purpose of the job and the KEY duties and responsibilities. The job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required. Management has the right to add to or change the job responsibilities at any time. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Send us your resume
Contact us to get started.
Fill out the form below and a representaive will get in touch with you.