Great upside opportunity for an exceptional UI Software Developer/Engineer graduate in an emerging and innovative platform software company!
You will be a key contributor to a truly disruptive platform in the enterprise software space. We are at the forefront of technology and blazing new ground with a new software componentization technique that simplifies all the functions of middleware and SOA development. In the past few years, we have been successfully applying this innovative technology to solve very challenging enterprise software development and integration problems.
We are looking for an energetic, highly-motivated Developer/Engineer graduate to join our fast paced team. You will be responsible for refining requirements, developing solutions using our platform, implementations of solutions, release and ongoing platform product support and testing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUREMENTS
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in the full software stack
- Experience with full lifecycle development as an intern or on a substantial school project is required
- Knowledge of application server configuration and setup such as: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, and WebSphere is a plus
- Platform experience with a variety of operating systems such as: Unix, Linux, & Windows
- Must be technically savvy and familiar with general computer configuration, network and admin tools.
- Must work daily in our downtown San Francisco office
GENERAL OPERATIONAL SKILLS
- Must have a desire to learn and grow your skillset
- Must be team-player with solid communication skills, strong time-management, creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to directly work with and support customers
- Ability to work in a high pressure, deadline oriented, and fast paced environment
- Experience providing customer support to users over all mediums; email, web and telephone
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Available for limited travel to deliver custom plug-ins and products within customer environments
Your competitive compensation package will include salary and healthcare benefits with exceptional potential for career growth as our success continues.This job description supersedes all previous job descriptions. The job description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purpose of the job and the KEY duties and responsibilities. The job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required. Management has the right to add to or change the job responsibilities at any time. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Send us your resume
Contact us to get started.
Fill out the form below and a representaive will get in touch with you.