Great upside opportunity for an exceptional Front-end Software Developer/Engineer in an emerging and innovative platform software company!
You will be a key contributor to a truly disruptive platform in the enterprise software space. We are at the forefront of technology and blazing new ground with a new software componentization technique that simplifies middleware and SOA development functions. We have successfully applied this innovative technology to solve challenging enterprise software development and integration problems in the past few years.
We seek engineers with commercial, enterprise B2B software development experience building rich web-based apps for enterprises. You should have experience working for software companies, not just developing websites, and will be responsible for refining requirements, developing solutions using our platform, implementing solutions, release and ongoing platform product support and testing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUREMENTS:
- BS in Computer Science
- Work onsite in downtown San Francisco (Transamerica tower with full view of the bay)
- Front End development specialization with the following UI skills:
- Typescript (ideally independent of Angular or other frameworks)
- Working with HTML DOM, browser (DOM) event handling, drag-and-drop, and CSS
- Object Oriented Programming experience (not PHP, but rather Java, C++, or C#)
- Developers that have worked on Platforms / Tools before (ex: Form builders, workflow development tools)
- US citizenship due to government contracts
- Have a desire to learn and grow your skillset
- Be a team player with solid communication skills, strong time management, creative problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to directly work with and support customers
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Experience providing customer support to users over all mediums; email, web, and telephone
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
VERY NICE TO HAVE:
Compensation: Competitive base salary, health benefits, PTO, and potential for career growth as our success continuesThis job description supersedes all previous job descriptions. The job description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purpose of the job and the KEY duties and responsibilities. The job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required. Management has the right to add to or change the job responsibilities at any time. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Send us your resume
Please fill out the fields below so someone from our Team can get in touch with you. Thank you.