Based in San Francisco, California, NextAxiom®Technology introduces a fundamentally new approach to integration and application component development that breaks new ground in business agility, aligns your business and IT, and reduces the total cost of integration by as much as 80%.
We are a software company at the forefront of service-oriented technology with a new software componentization technique which we have successfully applied to solve challenging business problems. The candidate must directly translate technical business requirements into high quality business solutions to support our sales efforts.
Based in San Francisco, but requiring 75-100% travel, the Sales Engineer (SE) will be the technical pre-sales specialist responsible for supporting the Company’s Sales Team.
- The SE will establish subject matter expertise on the technical usage and applications of the Company’s proprietary Platform as a Service. He/she will act as a technical resource for potential Customers and the sales team through development of sales demonstrations and solutions to support the sales and process. The SE will provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education. He will construct demonstrations that will serve to support the technical presentation of how the product will meet client needs.
- The SE will be reasonable for managing and interpreting customer requirements- listening to clients and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs. He/she will assist in the calculation of quotations and assist sales team in persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery. He/she will be responsible for supporting a quota via the meeting of sales objectives.
- The SE will support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events as directed by the President/CEO and sales team
The successful candidate will be a dynamic SE/technical Sales Support Professional and will be at ease understanding, designing and presenting technology as part of the sales process.
Specifically, the SE will have:
- Excellent problem solving skills; highly motivated and adaptable.
- He/she will possess proven ability as a relationship builder with excellent oral and written skills including the ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations to the technology evaluator, and the user of the solution.
- Post Secondary Education in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 4 years of technical solution sales/sales support experience in an EAI or CRM/ERP company.
- Extensive product and service knowledge of client server environments, databases, Overall understanding of ERP and front end applications in a Fortune 2000 organization.
- Previous experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience using 4GL or equivalent business application development tools (i.e. PeopleTools) in building or customizing enterprise software applications.
Send us your resume
Please fill out the fields below so someone from our Team can get in touch with you. Thank you.